The Townsend Chest and Dresser blend decorative details from a small cabinet with vertical carvings tucked amidst classically simple rectangular drawers bolstered by rounded turned legs, bringing style and grace to this stately bedroom collection. This chest and dresser come in cherry, oak, and maple, which are treated with a natural finish to bring out the beauty of the wood grain color and patterns.
This piece, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handcrafted in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American oak, cherry, and maple
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- English dovetailed drawer construction
- Full-length 100-pound capacity drawers
- Storage area with adjustable shelves
- Chest designed with one cabinet with wood door, three small drawers, and two large drawers
- Dresser designed with two cabinets with wood doors, 4 small drawers, and four large drawers
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Ships in 6 weeks
Built to match the Townsend Bed by Conrad Grebel.
Chest44"w x 20.5"d x 60"h
Weight: 195 lbs
Dresser58"w x 20.5"d x 44"h
Weight: 195 lbs
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Dressers & Chests
Larssen Midcentury Dresser$ 2,295+ — made in Vermont
Franklin Dresser$ 1,685+ — made in Pennsylvania
Luna Chest On Chest$ 4,240+ — made in New York
Willow Dresser$ 1,625+ — made in Massachusetts