The bold yet traditional look of the Strasburg Dining Chair creates a handsome and stately dining seat. The subtly bowed legs are tastefully tapered yet sturdy with a tastefully designed cross-shape splat chair back. The seat is scooped into a saddle shape, ensuring built-in comfort. This chair comes in the finest cherry, oak, and maple hardwood, which are treated with a natural finish to bring out the beauty of the wood grain color and patterns.
This dining chair, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handcrafted in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American oak, cherry, and maple
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- Side chair and arm chair styles available
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Ships in 6 weeks
For more clean, fresh designs crafted in solid wood, take a look at the rest of our Contemporary Furniture Collection.
Side Chair19.5"w x 17"d x 41"h
Weight: 20 lbs
Arm Chair22"w x 17"d x 42"h
Weight: 25 lbs
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Dining Chairs & Benches
Old Oak Andover Bench$ 650+ — made in Massachusetts
Mission Dining Chair$ 650+ — made in Vermont
Numera Dining Chair$ 809+ — made in New York
English Shaker Dining Chair$ 350+ — made in Ohio