The fresh contemporary curves of the Palermo Dining Extension Table exude stylized simplicity in dining. This highly functional dining table offers the added flexibility in seating capacity with the inclusion of two extensions pieces that allow for up to 10 people to dine comfortably.
Handcrafted in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, this dining table, like every Cherry Pond Fine Furniture piece, is individually crafted using solid American hardwoods that are heralded for their exquisite and beauteous grains. Each piece is constructed using the most durable techniques by local artisans to ensure heirloom-quality furniture that will undoubtedly stand the test of time.
- Handcrafted in Jefferson, New Hampshire by Cherry Pond Fine Furniture
- Made from individually selected solid American cherry and maple hardwoods
- Woods are locally harvested using sustainable, eco-friendly methods
- Includes two 18-inch leaves for multiple extension options
- Available with a natural oil finish or durable finish option for additional protection
- Ships in 8 to 10 weeks
For more clean, fresh designs crafted in solid wood, take a look at the rest of our Contemporary Furniture Collection.
Constructed of Solid, Domestically-sourced Cherry or Maple
Homespun in the White Mountains
Cherry Pond Fine Furniture is a small furniture workshop based in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, and they've been building beautiful, sustainably-sourced furniture for nearly 25 years.
Also from Dining Tables
Old Oak Andover Farm Table$ 2,375+ — made in Massachusetts
Numera Dining Table$ 3,497+ — made in New York
Winslow Dining Table$ 1,950+ — made in Vermont
Reclaimed Pedestal Dining Table$ 3,150+ — made in California