The Newport Dining Chair features simple lines and vertically slatted back characteristic of mission style furniture with a hint of contemporary styling in the bowed legs and scooped seat. This chair comes in cherry, oak, and maple, and all are treated with a natural finish to bring out the beauty of the wood grain color and patterns.
This dining chair, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handcrafted in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American oak, cherry, and maple
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Available as side chair and arm chair
- Ships in 6 weeks
For more clean, fresh designs crafted in solid wood, take a look at the rest of our Contemporary Furniture Collection.
Side Chair19"w x 17"dx 41.25"h
Weight: 20 lbs
Arm Chair25.5"w x 17"d x 41.25"h
Weight: 25 lbs
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Dining Chairs & Benches
Old Oak Andover Bench$ 650+ — made in Massachusetts
Mission Dining Chair$ 650+ — made in Vermont
Numera Dining Chair$ 809+ — made in New York
English Shaker Dining Chair$ 350+ — made in Ohio