The Madaket Bed captures both rustic and contemporary aesthetics. The hand-hammered solid iron paneling that evokes a rustic and robust masculine feel, while the the simple single round top rail and organic and minimal circle cutout centerpiece add a fresh contemporary edge to this strapping and inviting bed.
Since 1976, Wesley Allen has created beautiful, meticulously crafted, American-made artisan iron beds that are built to last. With decorative castings that are hand poured, beds coated in high-quality, durable finishes, and a company that is devoted to environmentally friendly practices, each stunning piece of Wesley Allen furniture is individually handcrafted, heirloom-quality furniture hat brings timeless style and lasting comfort to the finest homes.
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California, using the highest quality materials
- Constructed with eco-friendly finishes and crafted in a solar-powered facility
- Each bed is baked in an oven to produce a highly durable finish
- Decorative castings are hand-poured over welded iron to create an exceptionally solid, one-piece bed
- Frames engineered using high gauge steel for maximum support
- Bed frames available in Full, Queen, and King sizes
- Frame finishes available in 5 standard and 7 premium finishes
- Additional custom finishes available upon request – Please phone to inquire
- Ships in 3 to 6 weeks
Full54"w x 80"d
Queen62"w x 86"d
King74"w x 90"d
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced iron
Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
Homespun in Los Angeles
Wesley Allen employs 140 dedicated craftsmen in the heart of downtown Los Angeles in the historic Goodyear Tract.
Sustainably Made in America
Wesley Allen powers over 80% of it's headquarter's electrical needs via solar panels that have been installed on the roofs of its three buildings.
Also from Beds
Larssen Midcentury Bed$ 1,700+ — made in Vermont
Shaker Moondance Bed$ 1,015+ — made in Massachusetts
Luna Upholstered Bed$ 4,295+ — made in New York
Cottage Bead Board Bed$ 1,015+ — made in Maine