The Kyoto Sideboard boasts reverse tapered legs, luxurious wood grains, and a distinctly asian contemporary feel that breathes harmony into dining spaces while offering plentiful storage with two sliding dovetail drawers and choice of one or two cabinets with adjustable shelves.
Inspired by the majestic Japanese Tori gates, the Kyoto Collection displays distinctive Asian design with harmonious shapes and simple lines that create an extraordinary visual aesthetic and Zen feel to each piece in this contemporary collection.
For 25 years, McKinnon has handcrafted fine furniture constructed from the highest quality American hardwoods designed and made by skilled artisans based in Seattle, Washington. McKinnon has built a name as a top American furniture maker through their dedication to creating furniture that is hand selected, carved, and finished. Each piece is honed to perfection and proudly signed by the artisan as a stamp of confidence that it will stand the test of time.
- Each piece of furniture is individually handcrafted by a team of skilled local artisans in Seattle, Washington
- McKinnon is committed to harvesting only domestic hardwoods that are certified as unthreatened and sustainable
- Hand sanding and hand-rubbed non-toxic oil finishes utilized
- Mortise and tenon joinery techniques employed
- Sliding dovetail joinery
- Fitted with precision hardware
- Available in 3 wood types
- Available in 2 configurations: 2 drawers/1 cabinet (with 1 adjustable shelf), 2 drawers/2 cabinets (with 2 adjustable shelves)
- Each piece signed by the artisan that handcrafts your furniture
- Ships in 6 to 8 weeks
4-Door/2-Drawerr Buffet62”w x 20”d x 34”h
2-Door/2-Drawer74”w x 20”d x 34”h
4-Door/4-Drawer89”w x 20”d x 34”h
Constructed of Solid Cherry, Mahogany, or Walnut
Also from Sideboards & Buffets
Alden Sideboard$ 4,900 — made in Minnesota
Bedford Sideboard$ 1,300+ — made in Pennsylvania
Byron Sideboard$ 3,575+ — made in California
California Mission Wine Console$ 965+ — made in California