The Kyoto Bed draws from the contemporary Arts and Crafts style with bold geometric lines and warm solid hardwood grains and blends it with Asian-inspired circular, negative space as the focal point of the headboard with a unique copper tube running through the middle, bringing balance, calm, and a sense of wonder to this artistic bed.
Inspired by the majestic Japanese Tori gates, the Kyoto Collection displays distinctive Asian design with harmonious shapes and simple lines that create an extraordinary visual aesthetic and Zen feel to each piece in this contemporary collection.
For 25 years, McKinnon has handcrafted fine furniture constructed from the highest quality American hardwoods designed and made by skilled artisans based in Seattle, Washington. McKinnon has built a name as a top American furniture maker through their dedication to creating furniture that is hand selected, carved, and finished. Each piece is honed to perfection and proudly signed by the artisan as a stamp of confidence that it will stand the test of time.
- Each piece of furniture is individually handcrafted by a team of skilled local artisans in Seattle, Washington
- McKinnon is committed to harvesting only domestic hardwoods that are certified as unthreatened and sustainable
- Hand sanding and hand-rubbed non-toxic oil finishes utilized
- Mortise and tenon joinery techniques employed
- Available in Full, Queen, King, and California King sizes
- Available in 3 wood types
- Each piece signed by the artisan that handcrafts your furniture
- Ships in 6 to 8 weeks
Bed DimensionsFull: 66"w x 80"d
Queen: 72"w x 85"d
King: 88"w x 85"d
California King: 84"w x 89"d
Additional DetailsHeadboard: 48"h
Constructed Of Solid Mahogany, Cherry, or Walnut
Also from Kyoto Collection
Kyoto Armoire$ 3,795+ — made in Washington
Kyoto Chest$ 3,199+ — made in Washington
Kyoto Sideboard$ 3,499+ — made in Washington