The Asian-inspired Kyoto Armoire is truly a stunning statement piece to behold with large solid wood doors embellished with black metal half moon appliques that create a sense of austerity and wonder. This armoire is masterfully crafted using the highest quality woods, time-tested tenon and dovetail joinery, and functional design elements such as three drawers for ample storage, a removable hanging rod, and two-door cabinet making it a treasure chest in its own right.
Inspired by the majestic Japanese Tori gates, the Kyoto Collection displays distinctive Asian design with harmonious shapes and simple lines that create an extraordinary visual aesthetic and Zen feel to each piece in this contemporary collection.
For 25 years, McKinnon has handcrafted fine furniture constructed from the highest quality American hardwoods designed and made by skilled artisans based in Seattle, Washington. McKinnon has built a name as a top American furniture maker through their dedication to creating furniture that is hand selected, carved, and finished. Each piece is honed to perfection and proudly signed by the artisan as a stamp of confidence that it will stand the test of time.
- Each piece of furniture is individually handcrafted by a team of skilled local artisans in Seattle, Washington
- McKinnon is committed to harvesting only domestic hardwoods that are certified as unthreatened and sustainable
- Hand sanding and hand-rubbed non-toxic oil finishes utilized
- Mortise and tenon joinery techniques employed
- Sliding dovetail joinery
- Fitted with precision hardware
- Available in 3 wood types
- Include single hanging rod, 3 drawers, and a two-door cabinet
- Each piece signed by the artisan that handcrafts your furniture
- Ships in 6 to 8 weeks
2-Drawer38"w x 23.5"d x 76"h
3-Drawer44”w x 23.5”d x 76”h
Constructed Of Cherry, Mahogany, or Walnut
Also from Armoires
Cottage Bead Board Armoire$ 1,465+ — made in Maine
Great Lakes Armoire$ 3,040+ — made in Ohio
Gothic Armoire$ 4,835+ — made in California
Willow Armoire$ 1,895+ — made in Massachusetts