The Kensington Bench is a classic yet artistic seating option with its rounded spindled back and a unique seating style fit for two. This bench comes in cherry, oak, and maple, and all are treated with a natural finish to bring out the beauty of the wood grain color and patterns. This bench is a great fit for a casual dining area or as a hallway or living room bench.
This bench, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handcrafted in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American oak, cherry, and maple
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Ships in 6 weeks
Weight: 45 lbs
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Maple Furniture
Eaton Coffee Table$ 1,185 — made in New Hampshire
Bay Harbour Dining Chair$ 410+ — made in Indiana
Bay Harbour Dining Table$ 1,870+ — made in Indiana
Brentwood Bench$ 1,160+ — made in Indiana