This sideboard features three soft-close drawer glides above two sliding mixed walnut panel doors. The Harrison St. Sideboard is mounted on hand-welded steel base. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind, showcasing the beautiful walnut grain and curling, no two mixed walnut panel doors look the same.
This sideboard is one of many mid-century modern masterpieces handmade by artisan furniture maker Jeremiah Nielsen in San Francisco, California. Jeremiah Collection furniture is sourced from top quality solid wood and natural finishes that allow the beauty of the wood to shine through.
- Handcrafted in the SoMa district of San Francisco, California
- Constructed exclusively from solid American hardwoods and reclaimed wood attained through environmentally friendly methods
- Created using the most durable modern and traditional joinery techniques
- Hand-applied natural hard oil finish for an all-natural product that shows off the quality of the wood
- Constructed with soft close drawers glides
- Ships in 8-12 weeks
For us at Homespun, the Mid-Century aesthetic evokes nostalgia for simpler times and an appreciation for exceptional American design. We encourage you to view all of the unique pieces in our Mid-Century Style Collection.
60-Inch60"w x 18"d x 30"h
72-Inch72"w x 18"d x 30"h
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Walnut
Also from Mid-Century Modern Furniture
Larssen Midcentury Bed$ 1,700+ — made in Vermont
Asher Bed$ 999+ — made in Pennsylvania
Alden Dining Table$ 4,200+ — made in Minnesota
Divisadero 6 Drawer Dresser$ 3,950+ — made in California