The smooth ovular lines and thick solid wood top of the Hanover Dining Table are delightfully highlighted by an ornate spiraling metal pedestal, lending a fanciful twist to a traditional dining piece. The hardwood top comes in cherry, oak, and maple, and all are treated with a natural finish to bring out the beauty of the wood grain color and patterns.
This dining table, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handcrafted in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American oak, cherry, and maple
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- Metal pedestal base available in pewter, copper, and black metal
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- 2 18-inch leaves included
- Seats 8 comfortably with leaves
- Ships in 6 weeks
Built to match Hanover Dining Chairs by Conrad Grebel.
Weight: 110 lbs
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Dining Tables
Old Oak Andover Farm Table$ 2,375+ — made in Massachusetts
Numera Dining Table$ 3,497+ — made in New York
Winslow Dining Table$ 1,950+ — made in Vermont
Reclaimed Pedestal Dining Table$ 3,150+ — made in California