The Ellen Bunching Table is an exquisite solo occasional table but what makes this contemporary table so essential is that it is designed to flawlessly bunch with one, two, three, or more just like it depending on your mood or what the occasion dictates. Stylish as a group of three cocktail tables or strategically dispersed as individual side tables, The Ellen Bunching table is not only flexible but each table can be customized with a different wood species for table tops and legs.
Handcrafted in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, this versatile table, like every Cherry Pond Fine Furniture piece, is individually crafted using solid American hardwoods that are heralded for their exquisite and beauteous grains. Each piece is constructed using the most durable techniques by local artisans to ensure heirloom-quality furniture that will undoubtedly stand the test of time.
- Handcrafted in Jefferson, New Hampshire, by Cherry Pond Fine Furniture
- Made from individually selected solid American cherry and maple hardwoods
- Woods are locally harvested using sustainable, eco-friendly methods
- Hand-rubbed oil finish for lasting luster
- Available in 16-inch square and 20-inch square sizes
- Constructed using time-tested techniques, including mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Ships in 8 to 10 weeks
For more clean, fresh designs crafted in solid wood, take a look at the rest of our Contemporary Furniture Collection.
16-Inch Square16"w x 16" d x 18" h
20-Inch Square20"w x 20"d x 18" h
Constructed of Solid, Domestically-sourced Cherry, Walnut or Maple
Homespun in the White Mountains
Cherry Pond Fine Furniture is a small furniture workshop based in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, and they've been building beautiful, sustainably-sourced furniture for nearly 25 years.
Also from Occasional Tables
Shaker Coffee Table$ 650+ — made in Pennsylvania
Round Walnut Coffee Table$ 675+ — made in California
Heartwood Lamp Table$ 395+ — made in Vermont
Classic Mid-Century Side Table$ 680+ — made in Minnesota