The Divisadero Media Console exudes a strapping masculinity softened just enough by the slender angled legs and curving walnut wood grains. With two storage cubbies behind sleek sliding doors, adjustable shelves, and holes to hide power cords, this console is not only a sensible media storage piece, but also a handsome way to display your television.
This console table, is one of many mid-century modern masterpieces hand-built by artisan furniture maker Jeremiah Nielsen in San Francisco, California. Jeremiah Collection furniture is sourced from top quality solid wood and natural finishes that allow the beauty of the wood to shine through.
- Handcrafted in the SoMa district of San Francisco, California
- Constructed exclusively from solid American hardwoods and reclaimed wood attained through environmentally friendly methods
- Created using the most durable modern and traditional joinery techniques
- Hand-applied natural hard oil finish for an all-natural product that shows off the quality of the wood
- Available in three sizes
- Includes two sliding doors, two adjustable shelves, and a 2.5" hole for ventilation and cords
- Ships in 8-12 weeks
For us at Homespun, the Mid-Century aesthetic evokes nostalgia for simpler times and an appreciation for exceptional American design. We encourage you to view all of the unique pieces in our Mid-Century Style Collection.
60-Inch Width60"w x 22"h x 16"d
72-Inch Width72"w x 22"h x 16"d
84-Inch Width84"w x 22"h x 16"d
Constructed of solid, domestically-sourced Walnut
Also from Mid-Century Modern Furniture
Larssen Midcentury Bed$ 1,700+ — made in Vermont
Asher Bed$ 999+ — made in Pennsylvania
Alden Dining Table$ 4,200+ — made in Minnesota
Divisadero 6 Drawer Dresser$ 3,950+ — made in California