The Bay Harbour Dining Table brings together transitional and traditional farmhouse style elements with decorative turned legs that rise to meet the refreshingly simplistic curves and beauteous grains of the solid hardwood top.
This dining table, like all Conrad Grebel furniture, is individual handcrafted in Indiana by local artisan furniture makers devoted to creating heirloom quality wood furniture that is durable, unique, and harvested through sustainable methods.
- Handmade in Goshen, Indiana, using the finest American hardwoods
- Finished with Conrad Grebel Guard finish, a catalyzed varnish finish providing a harder and more durable surface than traditional lacquer-based finishes
- Available in solid American Oak, Cherry, and Maple
- Constructed using time-tested mortise and tenon joinery for durability
- Additional finishes available - Please phone to inquire
- 2 18-inch leaves included
- Seats 8 comfortably with leaves
- Ships in 6 weeks
Built to match the Bay Harbour Dining Chair.
For us at Homespun, farmhouse style furniture evokes a simple and storied elegance. Our Farmhouse Style Collection features classic and rustic solid wood furniture.
Weight: 125 lbs
Constructed of Solid, Domestically-sourced Maple, Oak, or Cherry
Also from Farmhouse Style Furniture
Bay Harbour Dining Chair$ 410+ — made in Indiana
Boston Old Oak Farmhouse Table$ 2,259+ — made in Massachusetts
Boxberry Farm Table$ 1,850+ — made in Massachusetts
Cisco Bar Stool$ 230+ — made in California