The Vernon Console Table is a substantial and stately traditional occasional table constructed from solid Cherry with slender legs, gorgeous cherry wood grains, and spectacular curves to create a definitively attractive and unique collector's piece. The Vernon Table utilizes Heppelwhite-style design with shiny brass hardware.
The Classic Cherry Collection offers timeless heirloom quality furnishings with traditional 18th century styling that brings sophistication and style to any room, while top notch construction techniques bring a comfort and confidence that these pieces will stand the test of time.
Since the 1800’s, Harden Furniture has grown over five generations to build a legacy as one the finest furniture manufacturers in the United States. From their factory in upstate New York, the team crafts furniture from solid hardwoods to create artistic furniture that includes hand-carved details and hand-rubbed finishes. A member of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative, Harden grows, harvests, and replenishes its own supply of high quality timber from the 10,000 acres of forests it owns.
- Individually handcrafted in McConnellsville, New York
- Constructed from the finest solid American hardwoods
- Harvested via sustainable methods from its own 10,000 acres of forest
- Handcrafted from solid Cherry
- Available in 7 finishes
- Each board hand selected and matched to assure grain color and consistency
- Hand-sanding and hand-rubbing and waxing procedures
- Time-tested joinery techniques utilized
- Each piece bears tag with the names of artisans who made the piece
- Designed with 1 drawer
- Choice of antique mirror top or hardwood top
- Additional custom options available upon request – please phone to inquire
- Ships in 6 to 8 weeks
Constructed From Solid, Locally-sourced Cherry
Finish Samples Available Upon Request
Also from Cherry Furniture
Larssen Midcentury Dresser$ 2,295+ — made in Vermont
Monarch Bed$ 1,265+ — made in Massachusetts
Heartwood Coffee Table$ 1,075+ — made in Vermont
Franklin Bookcase with Lower Doors$ 1,025+ — made in Pennsylvania